Monday, November 14, 2005

Thanks for being there sheila. :)


I'm dead tired now.
Basically, a whole day spent doing ART.


I offered help to everyone.
I helped those who asked.
I tried my best to please everyone.
But I couldnt, and for that, I'm sorry.

I'm sorrry, really am.
Please dont ignore me any further.
Thanks.



-


Ystday, accompanied Mel to meet my cousin, Elise.
And then, to Bald's place to pierce Mel's naval.
Yes yes, she's got a pretty naval piercing now!

After which, headed to town.
Shopped like there was no tomorrow.
Haha. I'm serious.

And purple hair it was, for Mel.
And green, for ME : D


Alright.
I'm off to sleep.
Meeting PINKY at 7.30 tmr morning, to study! :)

GOODNIGHT.


And to those who are taking ART:
ALL THE BEST FOR ART TMR :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home